Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Again on Friday I ...

I am going to take this Friday off as well. Most of the deliverables are going to hit in November and December. I have been working away madly with Hanna and Burhan on the DBA piece and we are making a lot of progress. I would rather the deliverables hit earlier, but so be it. This is not a problem from my perspective.

I am not sure what I will do yet Friday, but will probably continue the trek I started last Friday. I did not go to Churchill street to see the shops and I may look into a museum, if any are indeed open at a convenient time. I will still go to Yordanos for 2PM and am supposed to remind the technician to see about booking an appointment with the doctor when I go Monday. The foot is feeling much better, and not anywhere close to as tender when the ultrasound scope passes over the effected area with a bit of pressure.

No comments: