Thursday, October 22, 2009

Seems like Friday

That's because I am not working tomorrow. There seems to be some progress on the foot though when I was there today, the pressure he put on the site with the probe was quite painful. I will get there tomorrow even though I am not working.

When I was coming back from breakfast today at the Parisienne, the garbage cart guys were emptying the refuse from Bilo's pastry which is below the guest house. The garbage, at least some of it, was sitting uncovered in their cart. They were feasting on some of the edible food that was sitting on top of the pile; part of me said "yuccccchhhh", but you know, the other part said "why not".

I feasted on deep-fried talapia for lunch with Burhan and Hanna. I weighed myself on the way back and the 10 or so pounds that I seem to have lost is still off, which is a good thing. Tagel mentioned something to me today in passing about a contract extension, so I told him if anything surfaces in Ottawa I will speak to him before committing to something in Canada.

No comments: