Friday, October 2, 2009

Another week ...

To steal a name from a famous weekly feature in many newspapers throughout Canada :) Thursday was a busy day at work and then there was tennis at 4. I spoke to Hiruy about finding a few people at Bolé 19 to play tennis with. He has a few ideas, will speak with some people, and contact me or they will contact me directly. I asked him if I was "the worst" player at the club, and he said "no" to make me feel better :)

Nothing planned for the W/E except a visit with Tagel and his family Sunday. I am going with Melaku and another ferenge to see some music somewhere tonight. I will post the answers to the quiz this weekend. Things are moving along on the IBEX2 audit now at a feverish pace, just like we suspected would occur the week I was back from Canada. I went to the bank this morning on the way into work and the ATM was out of service.

No comments: