Friday, October 30, 2009

The countdown continues

Just over 24 hours until she arrives. She mentioned they messed up her names on the ticket. I guess they thought she was Mrs. Sandy :) That is exactly what happened to me when I first flew to Addis and back. But that ticket was purchased in Addis and her ticket to Nairobi was purchased on Orbitz; not only that, when I bought it I picked her name from the registered list of travelers in my account.For me it was a mess since the first time the Aeroplan computer tried to give me credit, it could not find a hit on Mr. Abbey Michael.

I had 4 flight segments that trip and have successfully received credit for 2 of them. My trip from Addis to Frankfurt to Ottawa on September 18 is still missing. I am just about packed for the safari. I will put together a few last minute things after work. There is still a huge amount of interest amongst the locals when ferenge waddles around using the crutches. It has been nothing but sunny and windy here for many many days; the mercury rises to low 20's by noon and the breeze is very refreshing. In the sun it's probably more like 25'ish. What ideal weather.

No comments: