Saturday, October 10, 2009

And on the 7th day we rested

Tennis at 12:30 then not really sure what's going on afterward. I may get together with Ileana and some of the Dulcian guys from Istanbul who are in town until Friday. Today is A minus 2. It was a wonderful 6 years ago that the Sweet Thing and I tied the knot :). As I know I have told many of you, there is a big difference between getting married young and then when older and in the midst of raising 6 young people. If I were in Ottawa, I would relive that first meeting with my ST by giving here some flours as I did that famous day in January 1999.

Now that October is upon us, I can start missing hockey. I know my Sens will do either really poorly or really well and probably nothing in between. I even canceled NHL centre ice at home since I will not be able to use the Slingbox to watch.

I made a HUGE score today at the grocery store ... flavoured yogurt! This stuff is harder to find than pork at a Jewish wedding. I gobbled up all but one of the containers and will gladly chow down on the nectar all week for breakfast. I have started going to Parisienne more for breakfast as I can get a waffle with fresh fruit, whipped cream, and ice cream for a whopping $1.50. I have gotten tired of the bread and jam at the guest house. I eat an egg or two there as well a few times a week.

No comments: