Thursday, November 26, 2009

Adhoc 4-day weekend !!!

Not long before leaving work yesterday I felt sick; I was obviously over-heated and chilled at the same time. I was having trouble sitting still as though I was in a "bit of shock". I tried to figure out what I may have eaten that did not agree with me. I had a tuna salad at lunch at Churchill View. I was running some sort of temperature and just lay down when I got home. It was morning not long afterward, as I slept off and mostly on for 13 hours. I did not go to work today and am not going in tomorrow either. We are doing Thanksgiving Addis-style tomorrow at the Dulcian compound.

Bill Wigton from the DC area asked me for a resume for some work he is bidding on with USAid. Naturally I dispatched a copy to him post haste. Paul found his trip to Tanzania this week productive and thinks over time there may be some work there as well for his company. I am taking it easy today; I know I must have been un-well yesterday because I could not go with Misha and Dora to Naklah, a Yemeni restaurant in town that I LOVE!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

take care of yourself!
Smile of the week; Sean had to paint an image of light that 'spoke' to him for an art project at school. He stood in front of the class and proudly presented TDSOTM replicated from the cover of his 1st ever CD from his best sorta God father!