Monday, November 9, 2009

Bye bye nuisance on finger

I just got back from the St. Gabriel hospital where I got a pyogenic granuloma removed from my finger as per:

" ... a relatively common skin growth. It is usually a small red, oozing and bleeding bump that looks like raw hamburger meat. It often seems to follows a minor injury and grows rapidly over a period of a few weeks to an average size of a half an inch. The head, neck, upper trunk and hands and feet are the most commonly sites."

This thing has been hanging around since July and was starting to act up. The Sweet Thing suggested getting it looked at here rather than waiting until January in Canada. The minor surgey took 15 minutes and they took me almost immediately after I got there. Back at work now and looking forward to a busy but not too busy week.

No comments: