Friday, November 20, 2009

Bilo's flea market

The garbage crew was at Bilo's again today, and it appears they had a guest-picker. There was a hustle-bustle around the container and a number of plastic bags of goodies were carted away. Speaking of flea markets, I am going to Dr. Paul's in the AM for one of his famous breakfasts, then there is a market across from the Novis supermarket that they like to go to the last Saturday of each month. I will probably join them if there is not too much walking.

My buddy Melaku has submitted a resumé to Dr. Paul who is looking for additional personnel (or maybe just one person). His interview is this afternoon. Melaku dropped by Bilo's this morning for some last minute coaching and I told him to be himself, and stress the fact that he is a quick learner. Other than a few things going on Saturday AM, the weekend is wide open. I go to Yordanis Monday at 2PM to hopefully get the cast off.

No comments: