Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving, say what? A day late :)

Dinner at chez Dulcian was great. It was a gargantuan effort and a wonderful time was had by all. I did get the opportunity to carve the bird which I always love to do. Interestingly enough, the knife I used in Addis was sharper than anything I have ever used in the west :).

Tomorrow is the IT seminars at MoFED and I hope to watch tennis tomorrow night. I watched Nadal and Djokovic tonight and Novak was too strong for Rafa. It was interesting, since ND's first server percentage was a mere 52! Melaku and I are hoping to hit Blue Drops or somewhere else Sunday for the final. And yes ... I do now know how to change channels at Blue Drops. There was lots of music today at the Thanksgiving feast and I even got to jam with Melaku on the drum :) It was sweet.

I had a very nice chat with Yossi Amor today who was kind enough to forward me notes about some opps back home.

No comments: