Sunday, November 22, 2009

A real breakfast

I needed something more substantial for food this AM so decided to go to Parisienne where one can chow down on real food. I went downstairs and tried to get in a cab but he told me he was occupied. I asked the passenger where he was going, hoping he would point towards the Sheger building. He said for me to hop in. We had a very brief chat during the 3 minutes to Parisienne then I froze wearing shorts while eating in the shade and substantial wind.

What a treat having "real food" for breakfast and when the cast comes off tomorrow I will spend more mornings there awaiting my transportation to work. There is a huge bunch up of requirements for drivers tomorrow afternoon, so I may have to go to Yordanos in the morning even though it is always very crowded then, and much less busy after noon.

No comments: