Monday, August 31, 2009

A big day in Addis

I am going to try to iron out the details for Sweet Thing's trip here in November. We need to get airfare from Ottawa to Nairobi return as well as mine from Addis to Nairobi and back. We also have to sign up for a safari and we are going to opt for the lodge rather than the camping option and pay the premium for a private room.

I spoke to a travel agent Friday about all this and will see what they have to say when they get back to me. I also seem to have a little bit of a cold and I will take some meds for that and see if it helps. It was warm and sunny most of the weekend except for the downpour late Saturday afternoon. The warm weather is coming. The natives look at ferenge as though he is weird ... shorts and sandals are not common here ... they want the western look; they've got it.

No comments: