Friday, August 7, 2009

Earth to Abbey Seen' Ya

Signing off North America ... the next post you hear will be from Africa; I have been told there is electricity and internet there. Let's hope it is more stable than Rogers; I will be living on my Slingbox while gone. By the way, if you ever travel to far away places (Barrie ON, or Kelowna BC, or even Brighton England :)) and want to use my Slingbox please let me know. It allows you to watch my satellite TV from anywhere in the world. Best part ... it's FREE! It's really free, not like Rogers who tells you you get get 500 "free daytime minutes". They are NOT FREE; you paid for them :).

4 comments:

Ben J. Abbey said...

Don't give everyone the codes - then I can't watch TV haha

Bonne voyage.

Sandy said...

Well he's off.. two suitcases in tow, Cpass machine, 2 computers, and God knows what else....

Unknown said...

michael

make sure you check in with the canadian embassy when you arrive. not that i'm trying to make you anxious, but it's always a good thing in exotic locations.


hope all goes well. i hear the ethiopian food there is pretty good.

jake

Michael S. Abbey said...

I will call the embassy as you suggest. I did register with the Canadian gov at home before I left. The food is great so far. I had a lovely dinner last night for 5 USD.