Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Love 40

Tennis will have to wait until a night that I can get away from work 5'ish if not sooner. The sun is down by 7:30 or so and it really is too dark to play after 6:45. I did walk down to the club last night on Mike Leland street. I found it alright but had to check with a local once. I tried to take the back route on my return trip. I ended up on a busy street that I did not recognize. I retraced my footsteps to the club and returned via Leland and Bole. I had a lovely dinner; speaking of lovely, I then spoke to my Sweet Thing.

We decided to abandon Skype ... the sound quality alone is terrible. I guess one gets what one pays for :) Today is the day my money for expenses is supposed to be transferred properly to my account here. Ato Mussa (my boss) apologized for the delay mentioning that something went wrong. Tagel brought the guitar into the office yesterday as one of his munchkins enjoyed the tuning pegs. I am taking my tuner in today to fix.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

SB should not be walking in the dark alone or even with anyone!!!!!!!!!