Thursday, August 27, 2009

A good day ... all quiet.

Pretty uneventful day at work. Paul suggested we stop on the way home tomorrow from work to look at suits. Supposedly they are about 45 USD here for something nice. I am going to look for 2 suits ... one as close to white as possible though I am told I would have to settle for khaki. The other will be black or very dark blue hopefully with stripes.

Saturday, weather permitting, I will hit the tennis club after breakfast and see what's doing there. All week I got home too late from work to go. I am starting to get to know my way around this town. The biggest thing to remember is that Bole road is also called Africa avenue and one of its biggest intersections is where Bole (also known as Africa) meets Bole (also known as Africa); who would'a thunk. It seems like Calgary where the kids live on Saddlefield between Saddlefield and Saddlefield. Really that's true, except the first's a crescent, the second a drive and the third who knows!

Ileana flag red today; guess what? It's raining ...

2 comments:

Ben J. Abbey said...

What's the Ileana flag, again? And is there a Chinese restaurant between Bole & Bole?

Michael S. Abbey said...

Ileana is Paul Dorsey's wife. She mentioned to me a few times that I must have been too busy for postings some days, hence the flag (like the US terror alert warning). No there is no restaurant there ...