Thursday, August 6, 2009

The countdown continues

Dr. Kronick (Sandy that is :)) says it's nerves that is making me feel "punk" today. I did get sort of bitten by two wasps on Tuesday and, even though I thought I brushed them off my leg before they "finished", the 2 sites are still sore, but not swollen. Dr. K. ruled that out as the cause of my feeling a wee bit out of sorts today. It's not like I'm going to Africa or anything (hey, a trip to Toronto could be more metabollically [is that a word] upsetting). Final high-level musings on my pending journey ... holy f^^%. My mission in Addis Ababa can be summed up by a few familiar sayings (pulled from my favourite sports and music vernacular):

1) Go Sens Go (hey Mark)
2) Just Another Brick in the Wall (Pink Floyd)
3) Are you with me Dr. Woo? (Steely Dan)
4) Who Knows What Tomorrow May Bring (Traffic)

2 comments:

Dave said...

Good travels and good luck in this new adventure 'little brother' ((:-))

Sandy said...

Bags are packed, re-packed, packed, re-packed, packed, re-packed...well you get my point.