Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday Monday ...

Quite remarkable what a good night's sleep will do. I feel so much better this morning :) I do have the ciprofloxacin medicine and took one yesterday Dr. Laz. I am supposed to start looking at the financial system I am auditing today. At least I will be looking at the "old" system which the IBEX2 is replacing.

I did find out last week that there are many issues with the old system which are not being fixed as it is ported to a new version. The inconsistencies and problems with the old system will be cloned to the new then fixed during the first round of enhancemnents.

If I still have the energy after work that I have now, I will go to the movies at Edna mall to see Public Enemies. ST ... I have been told that the Amharic movies here have English sub-titles ... talk about a cornucopia of foreign films. Or as they say here, "ferenge"; sounds like a character in Star Trek. An update on the guitar situation ... a woman staying at the Deker guest house said they can be found at Dembel mall on Bole.

I am hoping all readers of this BLOG noticed the unfortunate passing of Les Paul ... I have never owned a Les Paul but sure have admired them all my life :)

1 comment:

Ben J. Abbey said...

Please look for this ...

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/fail-owned-car-anachronism-fail.jpg?w=492&h=332