Saturday, September 5, 2009

As the Beatles said

"I Should Have Known Better" ... the guest house has lost a pair of pants and long sleeve dress shirt. It has disappeared into thin air. I will discuss with the owner. They can easily be replaced probably for less that $50 so I will try to get a free night out of him. I will not give them my "dress clothes" to clean; I will take them myself to the laundry on the first floor of my building.

Skipping tennis today as my left foot is a bit sore. I am supposed to be meeting Melaku and the guy who fixed my guitar strap amplifier shortly after 1PM today. So far I ahve done nothing today which is nice after a hectic week. The power is out at the guest house and has been since just after 8AM this morning. Outages are common but not usually this long.

No comments: