Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Monday Monday, it was all I hoped it would be

I got most of my Addis running-around done today. I rivaled my Sweet Thing; here and there and here and there all over town getting "crap" for the "kids" in Addis. I ordered 2 reels of tennis string from the Merchant of Tennis store in Toronto (beauty name, eh?). It will arrive tomorrow or Wednesday.

Saw my trainer for the first of four sessions today. I should have not opened my big mouth; now I have the pain (guffaw) of seeing Jamie daily until Thursday. Tomorrow is busy ... doctor appointment in the late morning, lunch with Tarek from the motorcycle store at 1PM, then Jamie at GoodLife fitness at 3PM. BnAbbey's lady Les Hendry was over for dinner tonight; Sandy and I LOVE THAT GIRL. We did Colonnade pizza (yippeee), a staple in the mikowaby diet. I spoke to ManyTrees today and he sounds well.

I have almost as much licorice to take back to Addis as maple syrup ... Ileana, I have a mere 6 litres for the Doc so far, and hope to score more :) The Ileana flag by the way is green. I am hoping to speak with someone at the Kenyan embassy tomorrow to find if I can get a visa while I wait as was the case for Ethiopia.

No comments: