Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Banking on it

I went to the bank with Bezeba (Dr. Paul's accountant) today to cash a cheque and get my bank card. I am so glad he comes with me as I would be lost without him. When I need to just do a deposit or withdrawl, that's easy. Anything else involving dialogue would be impossible. I did get my bank card, and as soon as I used it the machine kept it. We went back inside and they re-activated it properly this time.

When I go to the bank on my own, I am given a number and am served naturally when my turn comes up. I always think, if I have a low enough number, that I will also be able to get a  chocolate babka. If I have a too high number, they may be out (Seinfeld season 5 episode 7). I may play tennis tonight. Hiruy will call me if the courts are dry enough. Otherwise, I will do my normal thing and maybe even play some guitar :) My luck watching the US Open on ESPN ran out real quickly; it's all on ESPN2 which I do not get in my hotel so I will have to do without or go to the Hilton as planned.