Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday Monday, so good to me

Did I mention I love hanging out with my Sweet Thing? Today will be a busy day. Lots of running around to get goodies for the "kids" back in Addis. I am re-setting my first photo album now that I have high-speed internet for a few days. Of all the things I am getting, the black/red licorice I think is the most important. I have big plans to take enough back for the 3 months until I can re-plenish. Ya that will happen, I will end up setting a world record for downing 3,000 sticks in less than 2 days :).

It is supposed to be wet off and on today so maybe no motorcycle. I did open my big mouth and now have 4 sessions with the trainer at GoodLife all week. The tennis buddy (S. Baker) is back late Tuesday and I will test the left foot with him daily (as much as possible) upon his return at the tennis centre,

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Wow what a treat having the SB home. There are coffee beans everywhere. I keep stepping on them. There are more hats and scarves than there are people in Ottawa. But boy is it a treat to have my SB home.