Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Maybe summer has arrived

There were so many weeks of wet weather, not only rain but torrential at times. We are now on our fourth day in a row of sunshine and loving it. Lindsay ... when you get something you like to eat in Addis, one does not ask what's in it :) Hence, the hot sauce contents will remain a mystery. Yes I will bring the bottles back with me.

Tonight we may go to a movie at the Edna mall, something Dr. Paul wants to see. Now that the USOpen is over, it's back to Soprano's episodes, playing guitar, and up and down Bole road as was the case before the tournament started. I am taking it easy on the foot as per instructions from Mrs. K. A. Excitement builds at this end for the trip back to Canada ...

1 comment:

LabbeyJabbey said...

Haha I would not eat it if I couldn't ask whats in it...