Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A whirlwind of a week

It's already Wednesday. I have put on over 3,000 kilometres running around picking up things for myself and others when I return to Addis. Today is haircut and Kenya visa day, then the gym at 2PM. I need a bank draft (or the like) for $32 for the visa as well as a recent passport photo.

The famous tennis string should be arriving today from Merchant of Tennis in Toronto. I need nothing else for the trip back to Addis. The Ileana flag again is green. I am off for breakfast with Mr. Bill who unfortunately suffered the same as I did in May, finding myself suddenly out of work. We are going to Sam's, a hangout in Sandy Hill I frequented much when living down there. They have the best steak and eggs in the universe (maybe solar system) and are always fun to see.

No comments: