Tuesday, December 8, 2009

10 things I will do first when I get back to Ottawa (actually 16)

Numbers 10 down to 1 ...
10 - Go get some mullah out of the ATM and know that it will be working ALL THE TIME.
9 - Approach a STOP sign at my corner and actually stop, unlike in some other countries.
8 - Go to the GP for some egg rolls.
7 - Watch a hockey game and cheer the Sens on to another miserable performance.
6 - Open this BLOG for some perhaps final comments and not wait 10-12 minutes for the "Sign in" banner at the top of the screen.
5 - Eat a hot dog smothered in mustard and old cheddar cheese.
4 - Touch base with the important people, and make arrangements to hook up with a couple little people on 4th avenue in particular as well as many others.
3 - Speak to Ben and Nathan and make arrangements to hook up with them and their belles.
2 - Visit my Ma .... yippeee!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 - My Sweet Thing will be in Florida with her babies ... I will __________ __ ____ ___ __ ___ as she will not be home for over 24 hours after me.

Numbers 0 to minus 4 ...
0 - Shovel the sidewalks and clean up the driveway.
-1 - Shiver in the cold of a beautifully sunny Ottawa winter morning.
-2 - Clean the snow off the deck.
-3 - Receive mail; what a concept.
-4 - Suffer from the green halopenja hangover after I use 2-3 containers on my nachos the first time I go to Mexi's.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

we'll be waiting for you. Do you need a lift from the airport?

Ben J. Abbey said...

Best hangover ever.

Blog Archive