Friday, December 11, 2009

A sickly little thing

It happened again unfortunately Thursday AM. It may have been the spaghetti I ate at Blue Drops but not sure. I do not know what else it could be. It started just after I got up and I spent most of the day in bed. By 6 or so the pain that rippled through my abdomen stopped and I had a bite at Bilo's. Does anyone know whether apple pie has any medicinal role or is it just me?

I will go into work today and try to reschedule the meeting I was supposed to have with the testers yesterday. Metasabya who works the guest house during the day looked after me and got me some sparkling water and once a little tummy solution that tasted like chalk. I need to do some shopping for my offspring and some of their squeeze's which I will maybe do over the weekend. I did not get to the travel agency to purchase the Vancouver/Calgary ticket but hope to do that today.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Take care of yourself, you delicate little flower!

Blog Archive