Monday, December 28, 2009

Gotta love it

Not much happened Sunday, and tennis was great. I think I am doing better on my forehand. I wish I had taken this sport up younger :). Had a very nice dinner with some folks at the China Bar, organized by Youssef in the guest house. He has just rented a house near me and when I return I will more than likely spend some time there watching DsTV.

At the start of my last 3 days at MoFED on this contract, hoping to see Ato Mussa early to iron out the return airfare details for the next contract which I saw Friday. Jazz tonight off Kazanches I hope and the goodbye party, actually more a thank-you party since I will be coming back, tomorrow night at 7PM at Blue Drops. Readers of this BLOG are encouraged to get there early as seating may be tight.

No comments:

Blog Archive