Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Time marches on

I received a very long list of contacts at the World Bank that I have emailed expressing interest in getting in touch with people there who may have/know of Oracle database opportunities as this contrat winds down. I met two gentlemen from Oracle today, one from Mauritius the other Kenya. They are in Addis for a few days to meet MoFED and discuss their software acquisition requirements with people here. Unfortunately Tagel is in the regions for two days and hopefully they will be able to meet with him Thursday when he returns.

I am seeing a bit better out of my left eye and will continue to take the steroids as prescribed by the doctor yesterday.

1 comment:

Ben J. Abbey said...

There's a natural herbal remedy to eye pressure. ahem

Blog Archive