Monday, December 21, 2009

Number 1 consumer of health care services

I went to St. Gabriel's after work and the dentist had a poke around the mouth, finding one tooth on the bottom very tender. He took an x-ray and reported an infection between the last 2 teeth bottom right. That is a difficult area for me and has been for years. He prescribed ampicillin, paracetomal, and metronidazole one pill each 3 times a day for 7 days to clear things up. If anything "worsens" I should go back and see him.

Mussa and I spoke today and he is getting legal to draw up another contract to start February 3 2010. I have some stuff to work on with Dr. Paul over the next few days for MoFED. I was going to go see jazz tonight with Youssef from the guest house but am too beat. On the way back from the hosibeau (Abbey offspring way to say "hospital"), I found another Chinese restaurant that was good. I had some trouble finding chicken in the poultry dish and mentioned it to the owner as I left. Off to look up what I am ingesting drug-wise for the next week; the pills, a total of 30 of them, cost 31 birr or $3. I should keep the receipt and claim on our drug plan, ya fig?

No comments:

Blog Archive