Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Eureka

I checked my business account this AM and the first money transfer has gone through. This means the process works and hopefully the next transfer(s) will go more smoothly and quickly. The interesting thing about this is that the bank told us yesterday they could not issue either transfer without a new official memo from MoFED listing the SWIFT code, branch info, as well as the street address. They would hold the transfer until this information had been received on letterhead. That memo was not delivered yesterday so the transfer went through without "the infomation that was holding it up." At one point yesterday there was Melessa as well as two other people from MoFED, Bezeba, and yours truly all at the bank together trying to squeeze the transfer through. I am hoping to get the second memo down to the bank today.

The eye is better now that I am on day 3 of the prednizone. I can close my right eye and see more clearly from the left alone, a test that I have been performing 23,392 times a day in hope that it will improve. I am going to the Gaslight club at the Sheraton tonight for jazz which happens the first Wednesday of each month.

We have a party on Friday night at one of the traditional restaurants as a goodbye for John Jeunnette who is returning to Denver the 11th. I never really knew or worked with John before, just remember running into him peripherally at the shows we both attend in the USA.

No comments:

Blog Archive