Thursday, December 24, 2009

Not my cup of tea

I went to see a movie this afternoon with some of the gang from work. It was great, very entertaining, and very very loud. We sat a little too close for my comfort. It was called Avatar and Dr. Paul already wants to see it again.

I met with Ato Mussa to iron out some details of a contract starting February 3 and he was fine with the clauses I wanted to ensure were in the agreement. I expect to get a draft tomorrow. A guy from finance will call me and I will run in and get it or ask Dereje to bring it over.

My ST is playing golf today. I did not know Rideauview was open at this time of year. Maybe they are using a frozen round rubber hockey puck?

Nice job Sens ... now all the fans can complain about the team when there really is onely one thing wrong with them ... the Sens.

No comments:

Blog Archive