Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Love 40 or 40 love?

So the news I know you all have been waiting for is about to arrive ... ta dah! I am having a tennis lesson Saturday at 2PM with coach. I have gone out of my way to avoid thinking of doing this for quite a while as my foot gets stronger. On Saturday it will be almost 5 weeks since I got the cast off. I told Hiruy to take it easy on me. If all goes well I will see him as well Sunday.

My tooth infection has made some progress. In addition to the meds the doctor prescribed for me Monday, I have had to take ibuprofen a few times a day for the pain. It has now been almost 8 hours since my last IB and I am aware of the site but it is nothing like it was yesterday and Monday. That is a good thing. The meds I have will last a few more days and I hope by then it will be cleared up completely. The buy-MacBook-in-Dubai plan will either play out as hoped or dies tomorrow. Yoftahe is leaving for Dubai tonight and mentioned that he will be at the Apple store there tomorrow. I am quite pumped about returning to Canada and my Sweet Thing et al.

I have been eating a lot of traditional food lately at Blue Drops and quite like their garlic-ridden meat with tomatoes and hot peppers that they call "chikenna" even though it is made of beef :). Jakov, I will start a brand new BLOG when (still if but almost when) I return to Addis in February, and thanks to you, I will be calling it Addis Abbeyba. I hope you are enjoying Hungary and your little girl.

No comments:

Blog Archive