Saturday, December 5, 2009

End of week processing

I had made plans to take Friday off work then I found out I had a deliverable to attend to. I did go into the office, but as it turns out the item (#10) on Dr. Paul's list is not even on mine. Then my 10:30 with Tagel and Oracle fell through so I went to the eye clinic, did a bit of running around, then took the rest of the day off.

Friday evening at the cultural centre at the end of Bole Rwanda was great. The food was excellent, the best of the 3 centres I have been to. I was home by 11PM and crashed not long after.

I found the best Chinese restaurant so far called the East Garden. It had the most authentic cuisine I had sampled in Addis so far, especially the deep-fried bean curd and kung pow chicken ... yummy :)

No comments:

Blog Archive