Saturday, December 26, 2009

Ferenge-a-food

Melaku and I went to Zebra for dinner. I had a lovely salad and, of all things, ferenge-a-wings AKA chicken wings. We had a lovely visit and then I came back to Deker. I have no plans for tomorrow except for tennis at 2PM. I will assemble with the rest of the fans at Blue Drops tomorrow for the Arsenal game at 7PM. This whirlwind of an escapade to Africa is winding down. Hiruy and Melaku both checked in to ensure the party was still on for Tuesday. Youssef called about 4PM and I went to Blue Drops to catch the second half of a Birmingham/Chelsea match and it ended up 0-0.

I have not heard back from Yoftahe who is in Dubai and may be getting me a MacBook. I hope this scheme works out but not hearing from him since before Christmas may not be good.

No comments:

Blog Archive