Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Close but no pipe (?)

Was that the famous Groucho Marx saying? I am trying to purchase a ticket to fly to Calgary then on to Vancouver in January to see Annabelle/Lindsay/Jordan then Valerie. I got the brilliant idea of trying to purchase here with birr. I approached 2 travel agencies and convinced myself that one would come through.

Well it's not going very well. One lady gave me the info required to go to a Lufthansa office and pay for the reservation. She gave me a reference number which Lufthansa did not recognize. As it turns out it is an Air Canada locator which makes sense so Lufthansa is now unable to assist.

I called back MySeru travel person and she will now see if she can figure out some way for me to bye this ticket here with my birr.

No comments:

Blog Archive